- The group wishes a fond farewell to Marisol and Yusuke, our visiting summer researchers from Spain and Japan.
- Ilana's paper introducing hydrazine autoxidation as a new catalytic platform has been published in Angewandte.
- The Lambert group welcomes Postdoctoral fellow Dr. Yunfei Zhang from Peking University.
- Alex Radtke has defended his thesis and is off to a postdoctoral stay with the Smith group at Penn. Congratulations, Dr. Radtke!
- The Lambert group welcomes Postdoctoral fellow Dr. He Huang.
- Chirag's paper describing an enantioselective Brønsted acid-catalyzed inverse-demand Diels-Alder has been published in JACS.
- The Lambert group welcomes Postdoctoral fellow Dr. Tao Shen.
- The Lambert group welcomes Postdoctoral fellow Dr. Jae Hun Sim.
- A paper with the Campos group on ion transport in cyclopropenium-based polymerized ionic liquids has been published in Macromolecules.
- The Lambert group welcomes Cornell undergraduate researchers Caroline Dudley and Jack Gruhin.
- The Lambert group has moved to Cornell!
- The Lambert group welcomes Cornell first year graduate students, Isaac Hackett, Phong Quach, and Keri Steiniger.
- The Lambert group welcomes Postdoctoral fellow Dr. Janis Jermaks.
- A paper with the Laschat group at University of Stuttgart on the use of aminocyclopropenium cations in ionic liquid crystals has been published in Liquid Crystals.